WHEN TO USE
Suited for grey water systems and ensures no harmful chemicals end up as residue in our own body.
HOW TO USE
Add one squirt of dishwashing liquid to hot water. wash dishes and dip in a second basin with plain warm water for rinsing. Drying by air is the most hygienic way of drying dishes and the easiest!
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Xanthan Gum, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Potassium Sorbate, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Oil
Cocamidopropyl betaine Co-surfactant (Helps to make products lather). Approved by Soil Association, Ecocert and BDIH. This ingredient is extracted from coconut oil. It has an excellent safety record and is very well tolerated. It is approved under the Nordic Swan mark scheme that measures the environmental and health impact of cosmetic ingredients.
750ml / 5l
Betterearth mission is to provide:
– household products that are 100% biodegradable and safe for use in grey water systems and that have as little knock on effects to the broader environment as possible
– products that are made locally and support ethical farming practices in South Africa
– products that have not been tested on animals and contain no animal by-products
– effective, easy to use products that leave your home clean and fresh
– safe products that have no adverse affects on you or your family
– an interactive forum providing you with the opportunity to ask questions and give opinions or hints on ways to live in a more sustainable life
– a way of spreading awareness about the harmful effects of household products that are not biodegradable and their consequences to the environment further down the line
– an ever growing and extended range that supplies you with more substitutes to environmentally harmful products
– a good value for money product that is better for the earth and therefore better for you!
MORE INTERESTING INFO
From the FAQ page of their website:
Q: Will these products help me meet women?
A: Perhaps, women have been known to find men who care more about the environment far more attractive.