WHEN TO USE
According to latest research honeybush has high antioxidant properties and the potential ability to prevent cancer, but you can also just enjoy it for its pleasant taste.
HOW TO USE
1. Bring freshly drawn, or purified, cold water to a boil in a kettle.
2. When water is at a gentle boil, remove heat.
3. Pour hot water into glass or earthenware teapot and teacups and pour off to warm them.
4. Add 2 teaspoons of tea leaves per person to the pot.
5. Allow water to cool to the proper temperature, if necessary, and pour over the tea leaves.
6. Steep for about two minutes.
7. Strain completely into another teapot or directly into the serving cups.
60% Olive leaf and 40% Green Honeybush tea
This tea is caffeine free and green Honeybush is unfermented.
100 gr, which should be enough for about 50 cups of tea!
MORE INTERESTING INFO
You can go for a weekend away to this farm!