WHEN TO USE
This olive leaf tea is blended with carefully chosen indigenous endemic herbs which bring their own amazing and powerful healing properties. The herbs have been traditionally used in the Western Cape of South Africa by indigenous peoples for thousands of years.
HOW TO USE
1. Bring freshly drawn, or purified, cold water to a boil in a kettle.
2. When water is at a gentle boil, remove heat.
3. Pour hot water into glass or earthenware teapot and teacups and pour off to warm them.
4. Add 2 teaspoons of tea leaves per person to the pot.
5. Allow water to cool to the proper temperature, if necessary, and pour over the tea leaves.
6. Steep for about two minutes.
7. Strain completely into another teapot or directly into the serving cups.
Olive leaf tea blended with indigenous endemic herbs.
MORE INTERESTING INFO
You can go for a weekend away to this farm!